OEM Customer Service CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 7717762 Date posted 04/05/2018
This position is responsible for collaborating with all parties in the Customer Service Department to perform functions, and tasks in support of functional areas of Customer Service and Logistics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare quotations for spare part RFQ received from customers.
- Manage costing reviews and sales pricing markups.
- Proactively up-sell spares, services, consumables.
- Effect order entry of customer order management.
- Manage, schedule, and expedite the process of picking lists for customer orders to ensure distribution and shipment preparation of spare parts and consumable supplies.
- Manage the coordinated effort to effect direct shipments from remote locations,
- Organize and maintain document files for records retention compliance.
- Maintain and update material country of origin records.
- Follow up on supplier purchase order line items that are past due on a daily basis.
- Provide advance shipment notices and track and trace date to destination.
- Enter and transact purchase requisitions for authorization and payment of services provided for the transport and export of Loram materials.
- Provide updates to customers by distributing Open Order Report, shipment notifications, and estimated arrival information.
- Expedite supply for customer orders by collaborating with Engineer and Procurement Departments.
*Other duties as assigned.
Provide customer service and support to all customers requesting service from the Logistics Department.
Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
Building Customer Loyalty:
Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Recognized by others to as living and teaching the Loram values, and appropriately responds when others behave in opposition to the values.
Major /Course of Study
Associate Degree (2 yr)
Bachelors Degree (4 yr)
BA from four-year college or University.
Related experience and/or training.
*Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special licenses, other education, certification or professional memberships:
Maintain railroad safety training and certifications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-10% travel including international, using any method of transportation.
- Ability to apply high levels of cognitive, analytical, retention and reasoning.
- Excellent communication skills used within any social context.
- Can stand, sit, walk, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, hear, taste and smell.
- Can see up close, distances, colors and has use of peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Can tolerate variable and sometimes extreme physical conditions during visits or inspections of company equipment in a railroad environment
Hamel Office and Operations Profiles
Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc., provides some of the most sophisticated railway maintenance equipment to the railroads of the world. Complementing this equipment is a team of highly professional employees, dedicated to bringing the best in equipment and service to our customers. If “dedicated, professional and committed” are part of your profile, take a close look at the profiles of our team.More
General Labor and Field Operations Opportunities
As a General Laborer at Loram, you’ll have the opportunity to turn ambition into job satisfaction. Help us deliver advanced equipment, technology and services to the railroads of North America. At Loram, you’ll be supported by an excellent, comprehensive benefits package, great pay, and an opportunity for growth — everything you need to build a bright future.More
Life at Loram
We are strong community partners and participate in numerous community activities including the United Way fundraising, IOCP sleep out for the homeless, local holiday festivals, Women’s Initiative Network, and support our military with our 20/20 vision program – working to employ 20% of our workforce from those who have served in our military by the year 2020.Explore Minnesota Uptown Hamel I-94 West Chamber of Commerce