Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Apply Now Job ID 4158378 Date posted 03/07/2017
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide necessary information to develop market potential, project scope, competitive analysis, and the business case for each project
- Provide periodic update to executives detailing project status, success barriers, and future timeline
- Create and write product line marketing messages for internal and external customers.
- Coordinate, with Regional Sales Managers, and schedule necessary time with customer to move new products through the evaluation and validation phase.
- Monitor and track product line advancements and enhancements to ensure that they are aligned with market pressures, customer needs, and Loram’s profitability
- Tactically manage the new product development process by scheduling monthly update/progress meeting with key stakeholders and preparing the necessary documents for gate approval and new item introduction
- Manage product line and new product development intranet to ensure the timely update and accuracy of its content
- Prepare monthly resource planning information for all new products in cooperation with the R&D team within engineering
- Attend exploratory marketing activities, marketing support functions, and industry events
Planning and Organizing:
Major/Course of Study
Associates Degree (2 yr)
Bachelors Degree (4 yr)
Engineering and Marketing
Product line management and/or new product development.
Maintain railroad safety training and certifications.
- 10-25% travel, using any method of transportation.
- Ability to apply high levels of cognitive, analytical, retention and reasoning.
- Excellent communication skills used within any social context.
- Can stand, sit, walk, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, hear, taste and smell.
- Can see up close, distances, colors and has use of peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Can tolerate variable and sometimes extreme physical conditions during visits or inspections of company equipment in a railroad environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Hamel Office and Operations Profiles
Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc., provides some of the most sophisticated railway maintenance equipment to the railroads of the world. Complementing this equipment is a team of highly professional employees, dedicated to bringing the best in equipment and service to our customers. If “dedicated, professional and committed” are part of your profile, take a close look at the profiles of our team.More
General Labor and Field Operations Opportunities
As a General Laborer at Loram, you’ll have the opportunity to turn ambition into job satisfaction. Help us deliver advanced equipment, technology and services to the railroads of North America. At Loram, you’ll be supported by an excellent, comprehensive benefits package, great pay, and an opportunity for growth — everything you need to build a bright future.More
Life at Loram
We are strong community partners and participate in numerous community activities including the United Way fundraising, IOCP sleep out for the homeless, local holiday festivals, Women’s Initiative Network, and support our military with our 20/20 vision program – working to employ 20% of our workforce from those who have served in our military by the year 2020.Explore Minnesota Uptown Hamel I-94 West Chamber of Commerce