- Enrolled in Management Information Systems undergraduate courses or a related educational program
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Some software development experience in Sharepoint, Microsoft Visual Studio, .Net preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:The individual must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Information Systems with an emphasis in one of the following: Business Management, Database Management, Enterprise Computing, System Analysis and Integrating, or Web Development.
COMPUTER SKILLS:Ability to use computer keyboards and screens to access information needed to perform the essential duties and responsibilities. Working knowledge of general-purpose business software to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
LANGUAGE SKILLS:The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
REASONING ABILITY:Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to be successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls’ reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.